Thursday, December 8, 2016

Best Friends to the End

Best Friends to the End

Friend...
Did not expect beautiful figure
Did not expect a handsome figure
Did not expect a handsome figure
And do not expect a perfect figure
Let me summarize it ...
In my jokes, laughter, delighted me, woe together with my best friend ...
Suddenly breath of mine pause
A dark cloud appeared in the hearts and mind
What's wrong ..... why ....?
What happened....?
Without a sound, without words
With roots tied fragile pent ...
At the end of the gusts of wind brought the yellow flags flutter
I see my friend silent ...
Without a sound, without a smile, without laughter
By wrapping the shroud over his body ...
Came to the grave

So that my days were quiet immediate future ...
Although candamu, your laughter will never disappear in my life ...
You are the best for me
Goodbye my friend ..
Get plenty of sleep soundly there ...
Sweet dreams there ...
I'll see my friend in there ...
Because here I always pray for you ...
Goodbye my friend ...



Best Friends to the End Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Kar

0 Comment:

Post a Comment