Monday, January 2, 2017

Still The Same

STILL THE SAME
By Khotimatul khusna

Dear...
Do you realize.
Over all Wherever you do.
You love playing behind me.
You are making love with another.
You intimate embrace with another woman.
Dear...
You remained evasive.
You still dismissed.
After I saw myself.
Wherever what happened behind me.
Dear...
What I lack.
Great love for you.
My attention is constantly flowing endlessly.
But I do not think.
Instead you two-timing me.
Dear...
I could.
I'll never to hate.
Not a bit of it.
Never.
Because in my heart Wherever implied a sincere love for you.
I'll keep waiting.
It's time you got hurt by it.
I would first come to you.
Saddled with a love that will never change.
Love is still the same as before.



Still The Same Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Kar

0 Comment:

Post a Comment