Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Poetry The New World Order

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

in prey
or prey
This is not the antiquity
But this is the end of the new world order ...

Suppose in this country there is no law
Suppose there is no officer or officers
Definitely a lot of people who would kill me
How many hundreds of lives that will be floated in my hand ...

Rules and laws are like prison to me
Here's a rough idea of my life
Maybe this true self is human
But fate is no different from a mere animal ..

There is no need to blame myself
Do not worry lah hate
Indeed, this is the new world order
Kill or to be killed...

Stab me or I stab you
Kill me or you'll burn me
Cut pieces of my neck slash across my path
If you were not able to let you that I killed ... !!!



Poetry The New World Order Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Kar

0 Comment:

Post a Comment