Friday, March 17, 2017

Poetry One Last Twig

ONE LAST TWIG

I dreamed of
There is one that I want
There was one that I fought
Until the final struggle

From what I feel
There was bitter that I experienced
No pain that I received
There were sad we had met

I'm sure in this world
There are grooves that are not met
There was a time that does not know when he stopped
Until the last step of this struggle
Until the last moment's breath
I will fight for my life

Last twigs that I have
I keep mightily
I will not let broken
And destroyed along with my wishes

I could not bear the pain
Unable to dark dreams
Did not expect to be like this
Twig falls with dreams
My dreams are fighting
Dream wish I accomplish
Dream only a dream.



Poetry One Last Twig Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Kar

0 Comment:

Post a Comment